For the very first time in history, Net Ummah has managed to archive important historical documents pertaining to Abdullah Quilliam – obtained from the British Library – and now made them available to the general public.
We have organised all the content so that each publication can be easily accessible. Below are the documents archived:
- The Crescent – A weekly record of Islam in England, edited by W.H. Abdullah Quilliam represents Muslims in England between 1893 and 1908. These unique documents are a historical record of the situation of Islam and a growing convert community in British colonial times.
- The Islamic World – A monthly record of Islam around the globe, edited by W.H. Abdullah Quilliam.
- The Faith of Islam – By Abdullah Quilliam – 1889
- Studies In Islam – By Abdullah Quilliam – 1895
- The Religion of the Sword – By Abdullah Quilliam – 1891
- Fanatics and Fanaticism – By Abdullah Quilliam – 1890
We are very happy to be involved in this project. A project that’s helps to preserve the Islamic history in Britain. Our next task is to optically convert all the pdf’s into a more readable format.